Privacy means to us to ensure the highest possible protection of personal data. Therefore, each data exchange is transmitted over a secure data encryption. With Digicert we have one of the market leaders in this segment as a partner. For more information, see www.digicert.com.
Which data will be used?
Your personal data, you use during the registration and deposits, as well of the use of totobet.com and the resulting data will be stored on protected databases.
These data include for example:
- Last name, first name, birth name
- Data from account creation
- Correspondence from website visits, e –mail or other communications
- Data from betting, as well as the used payment methods
- Data from market research or customer surveys
- Data from transactions with totobet.com
- Data to monitor and prevent fraud, deception, money laundering, manipulation.
- Create personal profiles
- Customer data verification using IP tracking
Why data will be stored?
Your customer data will be treated with the highest safety standards and will not be passed to third parties for marketing purposes. A collection of data is especially necessary for correct settlement of deposits and withdrawals. To provide our customers professional risk management, data will be collected and processed by us against fraud, money laundering, match fixing and other criminal act. Further we are obliged in such incidents to pass data to the authorities concerned. Data will be passed in this case only under legally necessary conditions.
Changes to Privacy Statement
If our Privacy Statement undergoes changes in future, these can be tracked on our public pages. Revisions of our Privacy Statement become immediately valid.
Version: 1.0 | Date: 28.04.2014